Monday, February 18, 2008

Diner Dash

I absolutely love Diner Dash. I don't normally ever buy a game after trying a trial version. However, I bought the first version of this game. That is how awesome Diner Dash is. The story is that Flo needs to run a restaurant and make a certain amount in tips to make it to each level. Of course, there are things that stand in your way to make it harder. The first version of the game was so awesome that Bill even played it. I have tried a few of the newer versions of Diner Dash. However, I was extremely excited to find out about the newest version. It is called Diner Dash: Hometown Hero – Gourmet Edition. Why is the gourmet version so special?

There are so many reasons why you need to get this game. First, it is fun to play. You can easily play it for hours and hours. The levels are very engaging yet they aren't so hard that you can't get paste them. You get to create your own avatars and create your own diners. How cool is that? However, my most favorite new option is that you can now make Diner Dash multiplayer! I have a very competitive streak in me, and I would love to kick Bill's butt playing this game.

If you have never downloaded this game yet, what you are waiting for? It is one of the best games out there. It is fun and competitive, and I need the competition. :)

No comments: